Friday, January 20, 2012

5 Commonly Asked Questions About Adoption Grants and Loans

I offer answers to some of the five most commonly asked questions in my latest blog post.  I hope you and your families find this information helpful

I receive a lot of emails and comments on Facebook from people all over the country who are confused about the adoption grant and loan process.  Many of them are trying to make sense of the mountain of basic adoption information and then on top of that here comes all this info and detail about adoption financing options.  It can be simply overwhelming to try and sort this all out.  I know exactly how this feels!  The feeling that I was drowning in a sea of red tape is still very fresh in my mind!

My desire is to ultimately see more children given a loving permanent home.  Therefore, I will share some of the lessons I learned over the last ten years through the completion of three international adoptions.

Here is the link to the full article on the Resources4adoption.com blog.

Cherri Walrod ~ Founder and Director
info@resources4adoption.com
www.resources4adoption.com

No comments:

Post a Comment