Wednesday, February 20, 2019

Helpusadopt invites you to their NY meetup! See FAQ's about this event below.

Meetup-01.png

FAQ:

How can I invite a friend/family member/colleague to the event?

The more, the merrier! Feel free to forward this email to anyone who may be interested in attending.

I can't attend for the whole time, can I still come?

Absolutely! Feel free to stop by when you can and stay for as long as you'd like!

I'm in the very beginning stages of the adoption process, should I still attend?

We invite all members of the adoption community to attend, even those just beginning the process!

Are children invited to the meetup?

We request that children not attend this particular meetup. As our meetups grow, we hope to have more targeted events and ones where children can attend!


Sayra Havranek, bCET
Manager of Communications and Development

Helpusadopt.org
917.684.5484

No comments:

Post a Comment