Monday, May 9, 2016

Help! My Child's Certificate of Citizenship Has His First Name

Name Tag.

Did you know? Your child’s Certificate of Citizenship may have their original name from birth, a name that was possibly phonetically modified into an English version, or perhaps you have added a middle name since your arrival home.  If this is the case and you would like to have a Certificate of Citizenship issued with the child’s new legal name, correctly spelled or with a middle name added, you can request a name change and receive an amended Certificate of Citizenship.  

No comments:

Post a Comment