Grant Updates:Hope Grafted In – This program will be suspended until they can raise more funds.
One Less Ministry This program no longer accepts adoption grant applications. Instead will be redirecting funds to human trafficking prevention and no longer offering adoption grants.
A Child Waits Foundation just published its brand new website! Families are now able to get both the grant and loan applications from their website and there is no longer a pre-qualification step in their process. Anyone who believes that they meet their general criteria as stated on their website can send in an application. A Child Waits Foundation grant and loans are for international adoptions only. They do NOT have any marital or religious criteria to apply. Check out their new website today and see if you qualify to apply!
March 2016 Grant Deadlines:
JSC Foundation – March 31
National Adoption Foundation – March 15 (Please note that we cannot recommend this grant organization.)
Ibsen Adoption Network – March 31
Love Has Come – March 31
Muskogee Church of Christ – March 31
April 2016 Grant Deadlines:
Salvation International – April 1
Elijah’s Truth – April 15
Help Us Adopt – April 17
Show Hope – April 30
God’s Grace Adoption Ministries – April 30
Find more updates on our Facebook Page
Improvements, Upgrades and Expansion:
Over the next several months we are working to improve our services to you. We value your feedback and it is very helpful so we can take the needed steps to make sure your needs are met. If at any time you have any questions, concerns or suggestions, please contact Cherri Walrod at email@example.com
We are working on a series of upgrades to our website. This will involve three phases:
1. Upgrade the technology which supports the website: This will improve the overall function and speed of the website.
2. Upgrade and expand the current database of grants and loans: This will improve the sort, filter and search feature allowing you expanded opportunities to fine tune your search even more.
3. Fundraising Search Tools: This feature should help you narrow down fundraising options which will work best for you.
Post-Adoption Financial Resources Database
One of our original goals for Resources4adoption has always been to support adoptive and foster families throughout every phase of their adoption journey. For the last five years we have been dreaming of a way to expand our database to include POST-ADOPTION FINANCIAL RESOURCES Searchable DATABASE. With the new upgrades to the website, this dream can now become a reality. This will be an expensive and time consuming project, but it will be totally worth it!
We are asking for your help with this project. If you are an adoptive family it is not a matter of if you will need these resources, it is a matter of when. There are several ways we need for you to get involved:
1. Ask your adoption placing agency to contact us about ways they can support this project.
2. Consider making a small monthly contribution. If everyone who subscribes to this newsletter would pledge $2 – $5 a month, we would be well on our way to having this new project fully funded! Here is the link to set up monthly donation. This is such a small investment when you consider how quickly you will be able to find what you need when you need it. Your gifts are also TAX Deductible!
3. Share with others about this crucial benefit for adoptive families. If you know of post-adoption financial resources, please be sure to send the info to us. We already have a lot of information, but we know there’s still more out there. Post-Adoption Financial Resources includes but is not limited to: free or reduced cost of therapies, counseling, medical equipment, medical assistance or treatments, modifications to home, transportation assistance, scholarships, grants, parental training or retreats and so on. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Welcome to our New Sponsors!
We are so excited to begin a collaborative partnership with Madison Adoption Associates and Building Arizona Families. These two outstanding organizations realize just how important it is to support their adoptive families. By partnering with Resources4adoption, each of their families’ adoption funding needs and concerns are now being addressed. Their families have free access to our database of adoption grants and loans along with personalized coaching they need to successfully fund their adoption.
Bonfire Funds – We are also excited about bringing you more information about this great T-shirt fundraising tool in the near future. They have one of the best T-shirt fundraising operations around!
Gift of Adoption Fund – We will soon be highlighting some new adoption grant funding opportunities through the Gift of Adoption Fund. They have been around for quite awhile, and now they have some exciting expansions they want you to be aware of.
Are you an adoption agency or adoption related business? Want to position your services and brand in front of adoptive hopefuls nationwide? Help us reach more adoptive families with the hope and help they need to fund their adoptions. Contact Cherri Walrod for more information on becoming a sponsor today. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com