Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Mothers of children with Down syndrome Survey

Taylor%20 Hello!

My name is Amanda Smith. I am conducting a survey of biological and adoptive mothers of children with Down syndrome for my dissertation. I have been more successful in receiving responses from biological mothers. I am trying to now reach more mothers who have adopted.

Overall, the purpose of this research is to understand the feelings and experiences of being a mother in general and being a mother to a child with Down syndrome. The survey will take no longer than 5 minutes. The first page of the survey is a welcome letter that will inform those who click on the link that their information is confidential and the survey is anonymous.  If you would forward on this link to my survey to any support groups or parent groups you may have, I would be incredibly grateful. If anyone completes the survey and would like more information  or would like to share about their experiences, please don't hesitate to send them my email address.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/mothers_of_children_with_DS

Mothers of children with Down syndrome Survey

Hello! As a caregiver of a child with Down syndrome you know firsthand the trials and successes you feel as a parent and for your child. Being a mother gives you experiences that are identical to no one else.

Read more...

Thank you for your time!

Amanda A Smith, Ed.S.

No comments:

Post a Comment