Monday, August 25, 2014

TWINSies!!

Source: http://www.creatingafamily.org/blog/twins-cool-adopt/?awt_l=IgdWw&awt_m=3dAQDxwFbv4QyZ0

TWINSies!  Dawn Davenport gives us lots to think about when dreaming of parenting twins through adoption.

I received an email the other day asking about adopting “twins”. The would-be adoptive mom didn’t really care if the kids were actual twins, she was perfectly happy to create virtual twins through adoption.

I’ve always been fascinated by twins…wished I were a twin, always had twin baby dolls as a kid. We are thinking about adoption and want to adopt twins. Waiting for actual twins to adopt could take a while, so we have decided to adopt two kids the same age that need a home. I think it will be easier having kids the same age and they will have that twin bond. Twins are so cool. How do we adopt them?

Fascination with Twins

Our society is fascinated by twins. I get it. When I was a kid Hasbro came out with quintuplet dolls, and I begged for them every Christmas and birthday for years. I mean really, who doesn’t find pictures of two babies dressed in identical adorable outfits irresistible?

Read more.

No comments:

Post a Comment