DID YOU KNOW....
- Kybele has recruited more than 220 volunteers to participate in medical training programs in 11 countries. These professionals have come from over 70 different institutions worldwide with the vast majority traveling multiple times to volunteer their time and medical expertise.
- Nearly 50% of these volunteers have come from North Carolina hospitals.
- The work Kybele has done for the past 5 years in Accra, Ghana has significantly reduced both infant and maternal mortality in a leading regional hospital.
- Kybele's work has been published dozens of times in national/international medical journals, books, and publications.
- Our programs are making a TRUE DIFFERENCE in the lives of women and children in our program countries. National medical protocols are being changed. Lives are being saved. Women are experiencing a more compassionate, safe, and successful childbirth experience.
Here is what you can do to support this effort....
If you are in the Winston-Salem/Greensboro/Raleigh/Durham area:
Register for this event by August 10th. We guarantee a great time.
$60 for Adults | $35 for Medical Residents/Students | $20 for Children 12 & under