Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Adoption and Finances: Who knew there were so many opportunities!

Adoption Grant Writing Online Class - "What You Need To Know For Success!"

grant who 2014

The Adoption Grant Writing Online Class gives you the guidance needed to be successful in your adoption grant writing efforts. Get answers to your important questions:

  • Which adoption grants should I apply for?
  • What types of adoption grants are available?
  • How do I determine if it is even worth my time to apply?
  • Do my income and/or assets matter?
  • How do I get organized?
  • How do I write my family story?
  • What kind of information are grant organizations looking for?
  • How do I know if a grant organization is legit?
  • How can I protect my adopted child’s privacy but still convey their need?
  • Can I apply for more than one grant at a time?
  • Am I allowed to apply for grants and loans at the same time?

Offered by www.resources4adoption.com

No comments:

Post a Comment