- Form N-578, Special Certificate of Naturalization;
- Form N-645, Certificate of Citizenship (Posthumous);
- Form N-645A, Certificate of Citizenship (Posthumous).
The redesigned certificates feature state-of-the-art technology to deter counterfeiting, prevent tampering, and allow for quick and accurate authentication.
These improvements are part of USCIS’s ongoing efforts to produce secure documents and enhance the integrity of the immigration system. Since 2010, USCIS has redesigned:
- Form N-550, Certificate of Naturalization;
- Form N-560, Certificate of Citizenship;
- Form I-765, Employment Authorization Document;
- Form N-561, Replacement Certificate of Citizenship; and
- Form N-570, Replacement Certificate of Naturalization.
All of the redesigned forms include enhanced security features. USCIS will continue to make enhancements as technology improves.
Although the look and feel of the documents is new, the process of applying for and receiving them will not change. Previously issued certificates will remain valid.