Camper Application OverviewCampers must be between the ages of eight and seventeen. A camper who desires to attend more than one week may do so only if space is available. The maximum capacity provision of the camp will be strictly enforced. Therefore, to ensure registration in your preferred week, please apply early. Priority will be given to early registration.
AYF Summer Camp Registration Fees
- $425 per camper
- $50 sibling or additional week discount will be applied
- $25 late fee for applications received after May 31, 2013
- $25 roundtrip bus service from Alex Pilibos Armenian School, Hollywood
- $200 non-refundable cancellation fee. Minimum of one week notice is required for all cancellations.
Online Application Checklist - Read Prior to Starting Online Application Below1. Create an Account - Enter the parent email address and password on the first page to create your family account. The email and password may be used at later times to log back in and make changes to camper applications.
2. Family & Camper Personal Information - Have a photo of the camper ready for upload before starting the application.
3. Doctor & Health Information - Have a photo of the camper's Medical Insurance Card ready for upload before starting the application.
4. Activity Waivers - The application includes two activity waivers. The Rock Climbing Waiver is mandatory and the Airsoft Waiver is optional.
5. T-Shirt Contest: Submissions may be uploaded through the online application. The winner of the contest will have their design on all AYF Summer Camp 2013 t-shirts and attend the week of their choice for free. Winner will be refunded their payment when the winning design is chosen, so please submit payment with the application to ensure registration for the camper's preferred week. In honor of AYF Camp's 35th anniversary, this year's t-shirt contest will be themed "vintage". The design be 5 colors and have “AYF Camp 2013” and “Est. 1977” on it. (Designs can be uploaded with application, mailed in, or emailed)
6. Payment - Parents may choose to pay with Check, Cash, Money Order or Credit Card. Please select your choice and follow the directions on the application.
7. All applicants will receive a CONFIRMATION email from our office within ONE week of registration. We will also contact parents if applications are incomplete (missing information or payment).