Monday, May 13, 2013

Last Chance To Register: Top 10 Things Adopted Kids Wish Their Parents Knew Webinar

top tenLast Chance to Register!
Top 10 Things Adopted Kids  Wish Their Parents Knew

TOMORROW! Tuesday,  May 14
7PM Central
Q&A: 8PM

"I really wanted to excel in all the things I did....I was afraid my parents would wonder if their biological child would be better.  I never wanted them to have that feeling of regret or sadness that they'd never know."
-Steve was adopted from Korea and will join our panel

Understanding your child's feelings about adoption is essential, so how do you gain some insight?

We've gathered a panel of adopted people to answer your questions and discuss:

  • What they wish their parents had known
  • Their feelings about loss, shame and anger and their love for their parents 
  • What feelings they shared with their parents and what they kept to themselves

REGISTER

No comments:

Post a Comment