Camp FreeSpirit is an inclusive day camp for all abilities, ages 2 and up. Camp is led by Deborah Meridith, a Certified Therapeutic Recreation Specialist, NC Licensed Recreational Therapist, and PATH registered instructor.
Camp FreeSpirit Highlights
- Learn how to groom, tack, handle, and ride a horse this summer!
- Learn about
- Learn about other farm animals
- Grow a plant and learn about herbs, owers, and horticulture
- Enjoy time the animals!
- Camp is from 9:00 a.m. until 12:00 p.m.
- Drop-off from 8:00-9:00 a.m.
- Afternoon care is an additional $10.00 per child per day
- Non-refundable registration/reservation fee: $25.00
- Camp fee: $175.00 per week (includes a daily nutritious snack and craft supplies)
- Limited number of scholarships are available
2013 Camp FreeSpirit Sessions:
July 29-August 2