A heritage journey is one of the most significant factors in the identity building process of internationally adoptive children.
So, what's the journey all about?
- What age is the best age?
- How can families prepare?
- How can you integrate service work if you'd like?
- What role does "adoptee loyalty" play in the journey?
- What are the pros and cons of group vs individual travel?
- What adoption exploration is possible in country?
- How do the kids react before, during and after the trip?
- What role does FACEBOOK play in homeland journeys?
North Carolina Area Workshop
Where: Lake Lynn Community Center, 7921 Ray Road, Raleigh, NC 27613
When: Wednesday, July 18, 2012
Time: 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Presented by: The Ties Program
Prioritize it ....plan to come!
Please RSVP by emailing your...
Date you will be attending:
Country(ies) of Interest:
Number of Attendees: