WHEN: June 22-24, 2012
WHERE: Winton Woods near Cincinnati, OH.
- Bulgarian Cultural Activities
- Arts and Crafts
- Water Activities
- Families sharing their adoption experiences
- Kids connecting to their heritage
- Because we have adopted, are considering adoption, or are waiting to adopt an orphan from Bulgaria.
- Because we will all have adoption experiences to share.
- Because it will be wonderful to meet and share stories
- Because it will let our little Bulgarians/Americans hang out and understand that they are not alone in their journey and assimilation into American culture.
- Because we plan to incorporate Bulgarian culture to keep our children's heritage alive.
- Because the siblings of our Bulgarian children need to hang out and share their own stories about the adoption of their Bulgarian brother(s)/sister(s).
- Because it is a great excuse to get away and to just have a... great time!
- Family name
- Number of adults and children
- First names, (include age & gender for children)
- Accommodation Type: deluxe cabin, camper cabin, tent camping, RV camping, hotel or other. (w/site #)
******Please provide a status response by Wednesday March 9.********
Do not wait to make your reserations! Campground and cabins are getting booked for the June 22-24 weekend and I do not want anyone to miss festivities! If you are a "maybe" check the local hotels and reserve a room that may have a better cancellation policy than the park.
Click here for more information.