“We are called for such a time as this and we won’t give up until every child has the opportunity to be loved and cared for in a forever family.”
- We believe in the goals of Save Adoptions
- Every child deserves a safe, loving, permanent family
- For children without parents due to death, abandonment or termination of rights, adoption should be readily available in their own country or, if not possible within their own country in a reasonable period of time, through intercountry adoption.
- Adoption should be available for every eligible child with as few obstacles as possible, through a transparent, ethical and honest adoption system.
- The government’s role in intercountry adoption should be to support the human rights of a child to a permanent family and to encourage other countries to develop adoption systems that are transparent, ethical and honest and protect the rights of a child.
- Institutionalization of children should be a last resort for children for whom a permanent family is not available.
Click here if you: SUPPORT THE GOALS OF SAVE ADOPTIONS
Please share and ask your family and friends to do the same.